Welcome to Foreman and Associates
Forensic Construction Consultants
Based in Sarasota, Florida, Foreman and Associates, Inc. is a nationally known Forensic Construction Consultant firm specializing in Comprehensive Building Analysis with over 50 years of construction experience.
Specializing in Water Intrusion, Defective Construction, and Tainted Corrosive “Chinese” Drywall. Our firm is the industry leader and first (Jan. 2009) to introduce our Non-Destructive Evaluation (NDE) Protocol for Tainted Corrosive Drywall analysis, widely accepted today.
Foreman and Associates, Inc. cost-effective Corrective Repair and Treatment Protocols revolutionized the way Tainted Corrosive “Chinese” Drywall evaluations and abatements are performed.
Our Expertise Covers:
- Construction Management
- Builder / Client Conflict Resolution
- Insurance Claim Resolution
- Developer Turnover to Association Guidance
- Forensic Construction Defect Analysis
- Forensic Analysis for Tainted Corrosive Drywall
- Comprehensive Home Analysis
- Comprehensive Building Analysis
- Residential / Commercial Improvements
- Expert Witness / Construction Litigation Services
- Tainted Corrosive Drywall Identification Protocol
- Tainted Corrosive Drywall Remediation Protocol
- Insured SNiPER® Treatment System Protocol
- Courtesy HOA Educational Presentations
Community / Association Involvement: